We consider authors our partners.
Our agents prefer to work with authors who understand that finding an agent is not the end goal; we are just one part of the journey to becoming a published author.
Submissions are currently closed
Please check back here for updates. In the meantime, scroll down for submission requirements.
Note: We do not represent erotica, poetry or visual coffee table books at this time.
We consider very few short story or essay collections.
1. A full synopsis with spoilers or a detailed book proposal if non-fiction.
2. The first 3 chapters of your manuscript.
3. The shorter, descriptive text that might appear on the back cover of your novel or book.
4. A short bio (around 5 lines).
5. Details of your manuscript assessment (if any).