We consider authors our partners. Finding an agent is not the end goal,
we are just one part of the journey to becoming published and building a sustainable career as an author.
We are open for submissions from October 1-31. Please ensure that you submit to ONE agent only. Please read each agent's bio to find out what they are looking for and who is best suited to your project. All submissions are shared in-house.
*We do not represent: erotica, poetry, short story collections, essay collections or visual coffee table books at this time.
1. A full synopsis with spoilers or a detailed book proposal if non-fiction.
2. The first 3 chapters of your manuscript.
3. The shorter, descriptive text that might appear on the back cover of your novel or book.
4. A short bio (around 5 lines).
5. Details of your manuscript assessment (if any).