We consider authors our partners.
Our agents prefer to work with authors who understand that finding an agent is not the end goal; we are just one part of the journey to becoming a published author.
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We are accepting submissions from April 15 - May 15, 2021. Covid-19 lockdowns have meant that many publishers have taken a conservative approach to the amount of books they will publish. To control the amount of submissions we receive and to balance this with working with the authors we already represent, our submissions will only be open for one month. If you are not ready to submit, don't despair. We will open submissions again later in 2021.
Submissions will close on May 15, 2021.
Please note: We only work with authors who have had their manuscripts professionally assessed.
We do not represent sci-fi/fantasy, horror, erotica, poetry, or short story collections.
We consider very few children's picture books and visual coffee table books.
1. A full synopsis with spoilers or a detailed book proposal if non-fiction.
2. The first 3 chapters of your completed, polished manuscript or the first 50 pages.
3. The shorter, descriptive text that might appear on the back cover of your novel or book.
4. A short bio (around 5 lines).
5. Details of your manuscript assessment.